Buggot, that’s the most ridiculous and just plain wrong post i’ve see in a while.
1. 3-4 a week? There have been people with 100 posts a day.
2. It feels abusive for a dev if people always only want more.
3. If DLU was not making progress, why would people loving LU quit to work with it?
4. Handpick from the community happens. Just nobody will ever pick an annoying noob.
5. There is communication for testers and YouTube videos for DLU, just not public.
6. “No matter how annoying people get” LOL, good luck with reality. There are even psychological illnesses if it gets serious.
7. People have tried open projects. And the people here shows it’s worth nothing at all. Go learn some LUNI backstory.
I can’t help but laugh at how wrong and misguided you post is. This is a game for kids. We don’t have a mature community to work with. Belive me, I’ve tried.