Reply To: A important Statement
1. Okay, so what changed?
2. And? I wasn’t addressing him as much as addressing the people who talked about it on here
3. People wouldn’t know about it without the Youtubers, correct? I’m saying if they completely closed it off like the vibe I am getting right now. If I am misguided, then let me know. It’s what I’m getting from everyone on here so far.
1. Where? On this website? There are barely any this last week, like 6 new topics made total? I might have been exaggerating, but it’s nowhere close to the amount of posts other sites get. Show me! And if anything, my point still stands. Just ignore, or make a general statement that most posts will not be answered (if you feel like doing so)
2. Depends on the dev. Some thrive off of the community and “popularity”, or “pressure”, and some like doing it alone, only showing the result and not the progress. If the core of DLU feels that way, then so be it.
3. I never said it was not making progress. I think you got the wrong gist of what I was trying to say. Maybe you could read it again? I’m not trying to pick fights here.
4. Okay, cool. The only reason I voiced this is because from the initial reading of these threads, I don’t get that kind of vibe.
5. Again, didn’t get that vibe from whatever posts/threads were on this site. I assumed that there was no communication whatsoever. Things could be handled better on here to resolve that, but I’ll take it as it is.
6. How stressed are you from this? Just curious, because when all things come to a close you can just walk away from the computer… And this is not reality, because this is an online message board. You can’t compare it to reality because you can just quit this while you can’t quit reality.
7. Okay. Understandable
Your whole argument makes much more sense when you explain it, because I only read the things on this forum, and I got a completely different hostile vibe form the whole situation. My apologies if it hurt you in some way, mistake on both parts.
You probably could have handled my post in a more mature way, but as you say, this IS a game for kids. I should stop expecting so much maturity and just take things as it is. Thanks for trying to work with those people for so long then. Looking to research more about DLU and get the full story of what’s going on.