Barc
Erstellte Forenantworten
-
AutorBeiträge
-
Barc
TeilnehmerWhere would a hex editor plugin be? Is it preinstalled, or do i need to find one?
Barc
TeilnehmerWHOA! Thanks Tim! So I can use the values and that script to edit the characters? Seems neat, so if you will excuse me, I need to figure out how to do this 🙂
IMPORTANT EDIT: When I click on the download link I get a 500 – INTERNAL SERVER ERROR page.
ALSO IMPORTANT EDIT: Found a download link VIA Jon002’s post 😀
LAST EDIT: Errrr, is this what i’m supposed to do? I followed Jon002’s instructions, but i’m not sure what to do know. As mentioned before, bad with computers.

-
Diese Antwort wurde vor 10 Jahren, 2 Monaten von
Timtech geändert. Grund: fixed the image
Barc
TeilnehmerThose seem to be the codes the commenter was talking about, but I have no idea how to change them. That’s why I was looking for the comment, it said how you could change it. I’m not good with this stuff, so it’s going to be difficult to change it. Thanks for finding it, tim.
Barc
TeilnehmerThanks, Tim! I used the LU Translator to fix it, but that will be good to know! 🙂
Barc
TeilnehmerI do apologize for the double post, but I used the C++ redistributables, and I managed to boot the game up. The only problem I have now is the fact that it’s in german. I’m pretty sure there’s a tutorial for that though.
Barc
TeilnehmerI just launched it in qbittorrent. And it said that I was missing awesomium.dll. When I downloaded that off of the file tree, That’s when it turned white and closed. Also, thank you for giving me the proper link for blastclient. If that does not work I will let you know.
Barc
TeilnehmerCouldn’t figure out how to download it via MEGA.
Barc
TeilnehmerJust supported, It looks really great!
-
Diese Antwort wurde vor 10 Jahren, 2 Monaten von
-
AutorBeiträge