zizi2citrom
Respuestas de foro creadas
-
AutorEntradas
-
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteOh my god, it’s been a long time since I last checked LUNI, and now I see this trailer… This is awesome!
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteIn the «Download» site,download the LUTranslator. You can change the language with it.
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteIt would be great if you guys are working together!
marzo 29, 2016 a las 10:18 am en respuesta a: Interesting (Maybe Questionable) Response from LEGO support #4828zizi2citrom
ParticipanteI guess they tought it’s better to say that it maybe comes back.
zizi2citrom
Participantezizi2citrom
ParticipanteWow,so I’m not the only one from Hungary here?
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteGood idea! 😀
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteI don’t know.
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteAt the beginning of February, we were playing on Egmo’s server,and we meet Egmo,and asked about the server’s new upadte. Egmo said,it will be a big update,beacuse it will contain enemies and quests. He told us hopefully it will come in this month.
zizi2citrom
Participante1. Bob and Skylane.
2. Our Universe
3. A LEGO Minifigure’s hand.zizi2citrom
Participante@CookieMonst3r123
Here you go! https://github.com/LUNIServer/UniverseServer?files=1
HappyAngryFishCat gave this link to me.zizi2citrom
ParticipanteThank you. So it will be at least 1 year to finish it?
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteSo you guys need to re-create these thing?
zizi2citrom
ParticipanteOh,so you was the guy I told to use teleport? 😀
How did you wanted to teleport?zizi2citrom
ParticipanteCan’t they get the missions’ or the enemies’ or the items’ original files somehow?
-
AutorEntradas