Seltox
Erstellte Forenantworten
-
AutorBeiträge
-
Seltox
TeilnehmerThat works for me and I think for other guys too
Seltox
TeilnehmerThank you
Seltox
TeilnehmerThere stands: Sorry! We could not sign you in to LEGO Universe Please try again in a few minutes.
Seltox
TeilnehmerYeah I’ve download the blast client and it works but whenn I would like to log in it says I cant login , it is because Server is down?
(LEGO Universe Reborn Server)
MrSebbel/Seltox
Seltox
TeilnehmerYou can work with LEGO Universe Reborn (Egmo’s Team)1?
Seltox
TeilnehmerI think you can use LU Translator from the downloadpage
Seltox
TeilnehmerNeeds Torrent Client right?
Seltox
TeilnehmerWorks uTorrent too?
Seltox
TeilnehmerThat dont works too (Corrupt)
Please I’m so sad :'(
Seltox
TeilnehmerOn http://timtechsoftware.com/lu/nexus2.zip stands „PAGE NOT FOUND“
PLEASE HELP I would like to play it so much but nothing works I dont have much more hope 🙁
Seltox
TeilnehmerCool Idea but i’m not sure that this works
Seltox
Teilnehmer(Public Servers)
I’m not sure how it is on 0.5.1 but I think you can login with every Username/Password you want
Seltox
TeilnehmerDo you make an Account ?
Seltox
TeilnehmerI ask him and he says its the same way to donwload Blast and Nexus2 but I only have:
Blast.zip–>Client(folder)–>Awesomium.dll
MrSebbel
Seltox
TeilnehmerI only have Blast.zip–>Clien(folder)–>Awesomium.dll I use the Backuplink because Timtech told that I can download this to…
-
AutorBeiträge