Seltox
Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Seltox
ParticipantThat works for me and I think for other guys too
Seltox
ParticipantThank you
Seltox
ParticipantThere stands: Sorry! We could not sign you in to LEGO Universe Please try again in a few minutes.
Seltox
ParticipantYeah I’ve download the blast client and it works but whenn I would like to log in it says I cant login , it is because Server is down?
(LEGO Universe Reborn Server)
MrSebbel/Seltox
Seltox
ParticipantYou can work with LEGO Universe Reborn (Egmo’s Team)1?
Seltox
ParticipantI think you can use LU Translator from the downloadpage
Seltox
ParticipantNeeds Torrent Client right?
Seltox
ParticipantWorks uTorrent too?
Seltox
ParticipantThat dont works too (Corrupt)
Please I’m so sad :'(
Seltox
ParticipantOn http://timtechsoftware.com/lu/nexus2.zip stands “PAGE NOT FOUND”
PLEASE HELP I would like to play it so much but nothing works I dont have much more hope 🙁
Seltox
ParticipantCool Idea but i’m not sure that this works
Seltox
Participant(Public Servers)
I’m not sure how it is on 0.5.1 but I think you can login with every Username/Password you want
Seltox
ParticipantDo you make an Account ?
Seltox
ParticipantI ask him and he says its the same way to donwload Blast and Nexus2 but I only have:
Blast.zip–>Client(folder)–>Awesomium.dll
MrSebbel
Seltox
ParticipantI only have Blast.zip–>Clien(folder)–>Awesomium.dll I use the Backuplink because Timtech told that I can download this to…
-
AuthorPosts